Sunday 21 October 2012

After looking around the internet and talking with friends and family I liked the idea of the head warding offering strong resemblance to a German officer in affect I'm playing of stereo types to achieve a strong seance of association. I also wanted to give this guy a slight hint of mad scientist or doctor to suggest that this guy deals with experimentation and genetic research on the prisoners in order to endow himself with the mental capabilities of the alien species such as telepathy, pyrotechnics and other forms of physic powers. I really liked this idea as it draws a strong correlation with the occult research of the Nazi's in ww2 this in affect led to my decision to perhaps base my design and feel of the project on a ww2 theme injected with a Sci-Fi twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment